I have been stalking our local strawberry growers because I cannot wait to make all my favorite fresh strawberry recipes again this year!
If there are any strawberries left, I will try eating them with some of this super simple Strawberry Yogurt Fruit Dip.
Gather these ingredients to make your Fruit Dip.
Then scroll down for full Strawberry Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
Strawberry Fruit Dip Ingredients
- Frozen Sliced Strawberries, thawed and drained
- Strawberry Yogurt
- Cream Cheese
*Optional: I also like to add 1 or 2 drops of Lemon Vitality Essential Oil.
How to Make Strawberry Yogurt Fruit Dip
Whip together cream cheese and yogurt until well blended.
Stir in strawberries until evenly distributed.
Refrigerate to firm.
Serve with fresh fruit for dipping.
More Strawberry recipes:
Strawberry Yogurt Dip
- 1 cup Frozen Sliced Strawberries thawed and drained
- 1 cup Strawberry Yogurt
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- Whip together cream cheese and yogurt until well blended.
- Stir in strawberries until evenly distributed.
- Refrigerate to firm.
- Serve with fresh fruit for dipping.