Learning about this Copycat Hidden Valley Mix has been one of the highlights of my cooking career. My family LOVES this stuff!
If you have kids at home, chances are you go through a blot of ranch dressing. My grandson loves to dip all of the things in ranch dressing.
This Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning is so easy to make yourself.
There are a ton of recipes out there that call for ranch seasoning, so it helps to make up a big batch to have on hand when you need it.
Plus it makes the creamiest Ranch dressing to add to the top of a salad, or to dip chicken nuggets and French fries in.
Homemade Ranch Ingredients
Gather these ingredients to make your Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning:
Then scroll down for full Homemade Ranch Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
- Dry Buttermilk
- Dried Parsley Flakes
- Minced Onions
- Dill Weed
- Garlic Salt
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
How to Make Your Own Ranch Mix
Blend in food processor or blender and store in airtght container.
Whenever a recipe calls for a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning, you can use 2 TBSP of this homemade ranch seasoning instead.
How to Make Ranch Salad Dressing:
- 4 Servings – 2 1/2 tsp dressing mix, 1/4 cup milk, and 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
- 8 Servings – 1 1/2 TBSP dressing mix, 1/2 cup milk,1/2 cup mayonnaise.
- 16 Servings – 3 TBSP dressing mix, 1 cup milk, 1 cup mayonnaise.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate. Stir before serving.
Homemade Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing stays fresh 3-4 weeks.
Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Recipe
Mix 3 Tablespoons of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix with a 16 ounce container of sour cream.
If you like this homemade mix, you’ll love these recipes too:
- 1/2 cup Dry Buttermilk
- 1 tbsp Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1 tsp Dried Minced Onions
- 1 tsp Dill Weed
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Accent optional
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Blend in food processor or blender and store in airtght container.
- When recipe calls for 1 packet of mix, use 2 tbsp of this instead.
4 Servings – 2 1/2 tsp dressing mix, 1/4 cup milk, and 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
8 Servings – 1 1/2 tbsp dressing mix, 1/2 cup milk,1/2 cup mayonnaise.
16 Servings 3 tbsp dressing mix,1 cup milk, 1 cup mayonnaise. 1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Cover and refrigerate. Stir before serving.
3. Prepared Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing stays fresh 3-4 weeks. Dip Directions: Mix 3 tbsp of Hidden Valley Mix with 16oz sour cream.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.