This Copycat Frosty Keto Shake is the perfect treat when you are craving something sweet!
I have a Wendy’s right by my house, so I used to love picking up a Wendy’s classic frosty on the way home all of the time.
Unfortunately the ingredients in those things are not great for my health and ever since I have been on this wellness journey, I have had to let go of some of my favorite treats.
Thankfully I have been able to recreate healthier versions of some of them, like this Copycat Frosty Chocolate Keto Shake I have to share with you today!
It’s super easy to make this chocolate keto-friendly shake after you gather just a few simple ingredients.
Keto Shake Ingredients
- heavy whipping cream
- peanut butter or almond butter
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- stevia or liquid Stevia
- vanilla extract
Then scroll down for full Keto Shake Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
How to Make Copycat Frosty (Keto-Friendly)
Once you have all of your keto shake ingredients, you can whip up a batch of chocolate keto shakes whenever you feel that sweet tooth begin to take over.
Mix all ingredients together with a mixer until stiff peaks form.
Place mixing bowl in the freezer for about 30-60 minutes until barely frozen.
Scoop into serving cups and serve.
You can also place frosty mixture in a plastic freezer bag, cut one corner, and pipe into small cups giving it a swirled look.
Copycat Frosty Keto Shake
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1- teaspoon stevia or 5 drops liquid Stevia
- 2- teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together with a mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Place mixing bowl in the freezer for about 30-60 minutes until barely frozen.
- Scoop into serving cups and serve.
- You can also place frosty mixture in a plastic freezer bag, cut one corner, and pipe into small cups giving it a swirled look.