This Copycat Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino recipe is the perfect coffee treat.
It is so simple to make at home for a fraction of the cost that you’ll pay at Starbucks or your favorite coffeehouse.
In fact, learning to make your own copycat recipes at home is one of the best ways to save money on Starbucks.
Mocha Frappuccino Recipe
I am super excited to share a new Copycat Starbucks Recipe with you today!
Plus I love the added bonus of being in control of exactly which ingredients are going into my drink.
Gather these ingredients to make your Mocha Frappuccino.
Then scroll down for full Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
Mocha Frappuccino Ingredients
- Starbucks Espresso Coffee
- Dark Chocolate Syrup
- Xantham Gum
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Drizzle Chocolate Syrup for topping
This Copycat Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino makes enough for 3 Servings.
How to Make a Mocha Frappuccino
Make coffee according to directions on the package.
While the espresso coffee is still hot, pour into blender.
Add sugar and mix into coffee until dissolved.
Add milk, dark chocolate syrup and xantham gum and mix for another minute.
Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to cool.
Add ice to the blender and blend on high until smooth.
Pour into glasses.
Top each glass with whipped cream and enjoy.
This is one of the most delicious mocha recipes. You’ll be so surprised with how much it tastes just like a Starbucks Mocha Frappuchino.
More Copycat Starbucks Recipes
If you love this copycat Starbucks recipe, you’ll love these ones too:
- Copycat Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- Copycat Starbucks Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake
- Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Drink
- Starbucks Petite Vanilla Bean Scones
- Copycat Starbucks Banana Nut Bread
- Make coffee according to directions.
- While still hot, pour into blender
- Add sugar and mix until dissolved.
- Add milk, chocolate syrup and xantham gum and mix another minute.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to cool.
- Add ice to blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Top each glass with whipped cream and enjoy.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.