This Crock Pot French Toast is such a simple and easy way to get breakfast ready in the morning. Nothing like waking up to the smell of breakfast already being cooked!
If you love this recipe, you’ll also like this Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipe!
French Toast Crock Pot Recipe
I love breakfast.
What I love even more is finding a recipe that I can easily cook and use my crockpot to do so.
There are very few times in life that you’ll get to wake up and have breakfast hot and ready for yourself…but this my friends, is one of those times.
All you really need to make this slow cooker french toast recipe a reality is a few ingredients and just a little bit of patience.
Once you can get that under wraps, you’ll be eating delicious homemade french toast in no time at all.
This is one recipe that you’ll want to have on your radar once the colder weather hits. It’s so delicious and filling!
Crock Pot French Toast Casserole Ingredients
- French bread (Homemade French Bread recipe)
French Toast Casserole Brown Sugar Topping Ingredients
- Butter softened
- Brown sugar
How to Make French Toast in the Crock Pot
Step 1: Chop up the french bread into cubes.
Step 2: Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
Step 3: Put half of the bread in the crock pot.
Step 4: Pour half of the brown sugar topping onto the bread.
Step 5: Now add the rest of the french bread in on top.
Step 6: In a bowl add your eggs and milk along with 1 tsp. of cinnamon and mix to combine.
Step 7: Pour half of your mixture on top of the bread.
Step 8: Add the remaining of your brown sugar mix over the french bread mixture.
Step 9: Pour the remaining egg mixture on top.
Step 10: Cook on low for 6 hours.
Serve with additional syrup, powdered confectioners sugar or Homemade Whipped Cream and enjoy!
If you like this crockpot breakfast recipe, here are some others that you might enjoy:
- Crock Pot Apple Butter Recipe – I love making apple butter because it’s such a versatile recipe. You can use whatever apples you want, and it doesn’t matter if they’re organic or not. Eat it on a slice of homemade bread or add it to oatmeal.
- Crock Pot Steel Cut Oatmeal Recipe – This Crock Pot breakfast recipe is so easy, and healthy too!
Crockpot French Toast
Ingredients needed for crockpot french toast
- 2 loaves of french bread
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups of skim milk
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
Brown sugar topping
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Chop up the french bread into cubes.
- Spray crock-pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put half of the bread in the crock-pot.
- Pour half of the brown sugar topping onto the bread.
- Now add the rest of the french bread in on top.
- In a bowl add your eggs and milk along with 1 tsp. of cinnamon and mix to combine.
- Pour half of your mixture on top of the bread.
- Add the remaining of your brown sugar mix over the french bread mixture.
- Pour the remaining egg mixture on top.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.