I love offering you the Best Copycat Starbucks Recipes to help you save money and still be able to enjoy all your favorite Starbucks goodies.
Try this Homemade Copycat Starbucks Cotton Candy Frappuccino recipe at home and save your money.
Gather these ingredients to make your Cotton Candy Frappuccino.
Then scroll down for full Cotton Candy Frappuccino Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
Cotton Candy Frappuccino Ingredients
- Seedless Raspberry All Fruit Spread
- Crushed Ice
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Raspberry Syrup
- Whipped Cream for topping (Homemade Whipped Cream recipe)
How to Make Cotton Candy Frappuccino
Place syrup ingredients in small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Put ice, milk, vanilla and ice cream in blender.
Add raspberry syrup (and 1 drop red food coloring for pinker color) and blend for 20 seconds or until you reach proper consistency.
Here are some of my other Copycat Starbucks Recipes:
- Copycat Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- Copycat Starbucks Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake
- Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Drink
- Starbuck’s Petite Vanilla Bean Scones
- Copycat Starbucks Banana Nut Bread
- Copycat Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino
Cotton Candy Frappuchino
- 1/2 cup Seedless Raspberry All Fruit Spread
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water
- Place syrup ingredients in small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Put ice, milk, vanilla and ice cream in blender.
- Add raspberry syrup (and 1 drop red food coloring for pinker color) and blend for 20 seconds or until you reach proper consistency.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.