This delicious Crunchwrap Supreme Recipe will have you loving life at home.
Once you can perfect this simple recipe, you’ll never have to order it through the drive-thru ever again.
If you like this recipe, make certain to check out our Walking Tacos Recipe!
Crunchwrap Supreme Recipe
Anytime we can make a simple meal at home, we’re excited.
It’s not that we’re homebodies per se, but discovering a recipe that you created that tastes literally like what is served at the restaurants is actually a pretty cool feeling.
Most people know this menu item from Taco Bell but those days are long gone for us.
Now, when the craving hits, we know that we’re just a few moments away from making our very own at home.
I also love knowing everything I’m using and all the ingredients I’m cooking with at well.
Call it the “control” aspect of myself but I think it’s important to stay educated about what you’re putting inside of your body.
Gather these ingredients to make this Crunchwap Supreme Recipe
- browned ground beef flavored with 1 packet taco seasoning
- Burrito Sized Flour Tortilla (Homemade Flour Tortilla Recipe)
- Cheese dip
- Tostados Shells
- Sour Cream
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomato
- Shredded cheddar cheese
Saving Dollars and Sense Tip: You can easily make your own Homemade Taco Seasoning using this recipe.
Then scroll down for full Crunchwrap Supreme Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
How to make a homemade Crunchwrap Supreme
If you liked this dinner recipe, make certain to check out these as well:
Crunchwrap Supreme Recipe
- Start by laying out the burrito sized flour tortillas.
- Next, take one scoop of cheese dip and spread in in the center of the flour tortilla.
- Then place a tostada shell on top of the cheese dip.
- Sprinkle on the ground beef.
- Next, cover with cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes on top of the ground beef.
- Pile on a scoop of sour cream & salsa.
- When it's time to fold the crunch wrap, start with the bottom of the tortilla and fold the edge up to the center of the fillings. Continue doing that, folding as tight as possible, as you work your way around the tortilla.
- Place the folded tortilla on a skillet and heat on medium heat. Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve & enjoy!!!
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.