This Walking Tacos recipe is such a nice and easy idea for any party.
Just pick up a bunch of snack sized bags of Doritos or Fritos and add a few other toppings for your guests to choose from.
I love that each person has the ability to customize their own Walking Tacos!
Walking Tacos Ingredients
1 1/2 lb Ground Beef
2 tbsp Taco Seasoning (Homemade Taco Seasoning Recipe)
7 Lunch size bags Nacho Doritos, Cool Ranch Doritos and/or Fritos
Basically all the taco toppings you can think of!
How to Make Walking Tacos
This recipe seriously couldn’t be any easier, which is why it is one of my favorites for backyard barbecues or birthday parties.
First brown the ground beef and drain off the grease.
Add taco seasoning and 1/4 cup water.
Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Gently crush chips in each bag.
Open top and roll down edges of bag.
Add a meat and cheese and your favorite toppings and gently toss with a plastic fork.
How fun is this recipe!!
- 1 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 7 Lunch size bags Nacho Doritos Cool Ranch Doritos and/or Fritos
- Shredded Lettuce
- Shredded Cheese
- Diced Tomatoes
- Jalapeno Slices
- Taco Sauce
- Sour Cream
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add seasoning and 1/4 cup water.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Gently crush chips in each bag.
- Open top and roll down edges of bag.
- Add a meat and cheese and your favorite toppings and gently toss with a plastic fork.
Here are a few of my favorite recipe for barbecues and picnics: