These Peppermint Hot Cocoa cookies are the perfect treat to have on hand during the holiday season.
I always tried to bake up some of our favorite Christmas cookies early in the season to have around to add to all of our holiday memory makings, like decorating the tree or riding around town to check out the Christmas light displays.
This recipe would be a great one for Christmas Cookie Exchange Parties too!
Gather these ingredients to make your Hot Cocoa Cookies.
Then scroll down for full Peppermint Hot Cocoa Cookies Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
Hot Cocoa Cookies Ingredients
- Bark brown sugar
- Cocoa powder
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- Candy canes
Peppermint Hot Cocoa Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted sweet cream butter melted
- 2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- 1/2 of small bag of mini marshmallows
- 6 crushed candy canes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter and set aside.
- Mix in the sugars and stir until dissolved.
- Mix in the eggs, one at a time until completely mixed.
- Add in the vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix in the chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, and crushed candy canes.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and Enjoy!
Make sure that you grab the FREE Christmas Cookie Recipe Book that we are offering for the holidays.