Here is my Ultimate Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe!
I made a batch of these yesterday and promised in the Saving Dollars and Sense Facebook Community that there would be a post today with all the directions to make the Ultimate Peanut Butter cookie which I’ve been told is better than the ones we used to get at Tim Horton’s!
Ultimate Peanut Butter Cookie
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat sugars, peanut butter, butter, and egg in a large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in peanut butter chips & roasted peanuts.
- Shape into 2 inch balls, then flatten and put them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 9-10 minutes.
I would love to hear how these turn out for you and if your family loved them as much as mine did.