Whip up some homemade tropical Virgin Pina Colada mocktails to enjoy anytime.
This drink is made with pineapple, coconut milk, ice, and topped with whipped cream and a cherry.
A fun and refreshing drink that is bursting with a sweet in every sip.
If you’re a lover of pineapple and coconut this kid-friendly pina colada is gonna win you over.
It takes just minutes to make and will elevate any event.
Consider trying this mermaid water which is a hydrating drink.
Or this elderflower lemonade is sweet and tart, and another great warm-weather drink.
This Virgin Pina Colada Recipe Is…
- A simple ingredient drink that is very easy to make.
- This is a non-alcoholic pina colada recipe, so it is kid friendly and suitable for all ages.
- A great drink to whip up for a party or to enjoy at the end of the night.
- You will find there are variations to this drink to make a customized drink.
- Light, refreshing, and bursting with sweet in each sip.
- Coconut Milk
- Whipped Cream
How to Make Pina Coladas
Full directions on how to make Pina Coladas at home are in the printable recipe card below.
This is a quick walkthrough of how it is made.
Step 1: Start by adding your pineapple juice, pineapple chunks and coconut milk.
Step 2: Add ice into the blender.
Step 3: Blend until creamy.
Step 4: Pour into glass and top with whipped cream and cherry and enjoy.
Of course, you can adjust the sweetness. Add some simple syrup to sweeten up the drink even more. You can lighten it up with coconut water instead of coconut milk. But feel free to adjust the ingredients as you see fit.
Adding more fruit to the drink is going to enhance the creaminess flavor. Adding fresh bananas, strawberries, or more pineapple is going to help give a creamier texture to the pina colada recipe.
Go right ahead and make a larger batch. Simply whip it up and then serve right away after blending up your non-alcoholic drink. This is a recipe that you can serve up for one or for a large crowd.
Variations and Tips
- Add in other fresh fruit to transform the flavor. Bananas, mango, or other tropical fruit will complement the flavors.
- Make the drink even richer with coconut cream instead of coconut milk.
- Add a scoop of ice cream to make it a more decadent dessert drink. Coconut ice cream or vanilla would both be incredible.
- Serve garnished with pineapple wedge or line the glass with coconut flakes.
- Add in a splash of rum for a boozy pina colada recipe.
- Make sure to use a high-powered blender to break up the ice properly.
- Frozen pineapple is going to help give a creamy texture, but you can use canned or fresh pineapple.
You can store any leftovers in the fridge for 1-2 days.
Just know that as the ice melts it is going to water down the drink quite a bit.
But, it will still taste pretty good.
Just pour into a glass and mix well before drinking.
More Fun Drink Recipes
- Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher Recipe – A hibiscus tea that is paired with white grape juice, blackberries, and green tea extract.
- Cool Lime Refresher – Lime, cucumber, and mint collide in this copycat Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher drink.
- Elderflower Lemonade Recipe – Just 3 simple ingredients is all it takes to whip up this elderflower drink.
- Blackberry Lemonade – Delicious lemonade with fresh berries for a refreshing twist.
- Passion Tea Lemonade – When you are looking for a refreshing drink this summer, try this super easy to make Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Drink.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Lemonade – This recipe combines strawberry and rhubarb in a classic lemonade drink.
Virgin Pina Colada
- Add the pineapple, coconut milk & pineapple juice into the blender.
- Top with ice cubes.
- Blend on frozen drink mode.
- Pour into a hurricane glass.
- Garnish with whipped cream & a cherry.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.