Quench your thirst with this Starbucks Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher at home.
This is a copycat Starbucks recipe that is bursting with sweet berry flavor.
A hibiscus tea that is paired with white grape juice, blackberries, and green tea extract.
This tea drink is one that will give you a boost to make it through your midday slump. You have to try this Starbucks cotton candy frap, passion tea lemonade, or even this medicine ball drink.
This Berry Hibiscus Refresher Is..
- Copycat Starbucks Drink Recipe
- Easy to Make
- Affordable to Make At Home
- Hibiscus tea bag
- Hot water
- White grape juice
- Fresh blackberries
- Ice cubes
- Green tea extract (optional)
How to Make Berry Hibiscus Refresher
Full directions on how to make a berry hibiscus refresher are in the printable recipe card below.
This is a quick walkthrough of how it is made.
Step 1: Start by boiling your water, and then add the hibiscus tea bag.
Allow it to steep as directed and add in the green tea extract if you so choose.
Step 2: Next take the cooled tea and add grape juice and berries to the mixture.
Step 3: Add in the ice cubes and dress up the glass with mint leaves and serve.
Yes, you are welcome to make as much or as little tea refresher as you would like. I like to mix up this drink right before I serve it. That way the ice won’t melt and water down the drink.
You can make up the tea in advance, and then keep the tea in the fridge. Then right before serving assemble the other ingredients together.
Head to your organic food store or even Whole Foods, or shop online and have it shipped to your home. You will find these are great for brewing tea. Just drop in for added hibiscus flavor.
If you want to make a non-caffeinated drink make sure the tea is decaffeinated and don’t add in the green tea extract as it has caffeine in it.
Tips And Variations To Recipe
- You can use a different flavor of hibiscus tea if you can’t find plain hibiscus tea. A flavored tea would work as well.
- Add in a little sweetener or granulated sugar to sweeten up the drink even more.
- Muddle the blackberries at the bottom of the cup to help release more of the flavor.
- Add other fruit to the drink for added layers of flavor.
How to Store Very Berry Refresher
There are several things to consider before deciding the way that you’d like to store leftover Berry Hibiscus Tea.
If your Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher contains perishable ingredients such as fresh fruit, juice, or dairy, it is best to store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
This will help preserve its freshness and prevent spoilage.
If you are storing the components of the Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher separately, such as the hibiscus tea, berry syrup, or other ingredients, store them in separate airtight containers to maintain their individual flavors and prevent cross-contamination.
If your Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher includes ice as an ingredient, it’s best to add the ice right before serving to prevent dilution of the flavors. Keeping the ice separate will help maintain the strength and quality of the drink.
Shake Before Serving
If your Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher contains ingredients that may settle or separate over time, such as fruit pulp or syrups, give it a good shake before serving to remix the flavors.
How Long to Store Leftovers
Follow the storage duration recommended by the specific recipe or the ingredients used.
Typically, homemade beverages are best consumed within 1-2 days, but it’s always best to check for any signs of spoilage, such as off odors or mold, before consuming.
Remember to always use clean utensils and containers when storing your Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher, and discard any leftover portion that appears or smells spoiled.
More Starbucks Drink Recipes
If you liked this copycat Starbucks drink recipe, you’ll love these ones too:
- Copycat Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher – Lime, cucumber, and mint collide in this copycat Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher drink.
- Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte – This copycat Starbucks recipe is sure to be the perfect summertime drink!
- Copycat Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino – It is so simple to make at home for a fraction of the cost that you’ll pay at Starbucks or your favorite coffeehouse.
- Copycat Starbucks Graham Latte – Coffee flavored with honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Starbucks Medicine Ball Recipe – This medicine tea recipe tastes just like the real deal.
- Copycat Starbucks Cotton Candy Frappuccino – Try this delicious homemade recipe at home and save your money.
- Starbucks Caramel Brûlée Latte – This recipe is made with espresso, whole milk, a drizzle of caramel sauce, and topped with whipped cream.
- Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade – When you’re looking for a refreshing drink this summer, try making Passion Tea Lemonade Drink.
- Starbucks Caramel Vanilla Latte – Now you can enjoy your favorite Starbucks Vanilla Latte recipe anytime you want, without even leaving the house.
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino – This recipe makes about 2 medium size drinks.
Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher
- 1 hibiscus tea bag
- 4 cup hot water
- 4 cup white grape juice
- 1 scoop fresh blackberries
- ice cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon green tea extract optional
- Pour boiling water over a hibiscus tea bag. Insist 7 minutes. Add coffee extract as desired.
- Mix the cooled tea with grape juice.
- Add berries.
- Add ice cubes. You can add mint leaves as desired.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.
Leave a Reply