Did you know you can make your favorite Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refresher drink at home with just a few basic ingredients?
No more running through the drive-thru or waiting in line.
This drink is bursting with passion fruit extract, green coffee, acai powder, strawberries, and more.
The name says it all, it is refreshing!
A simple drink that is bursting with sweet and vibrant flavors in each sip.
This Strawberry Acai Refresher Recipe Is…
- This drink is made with simple everyday ingredients you can grab at the grocery store.
- It is more affordable to make your drink at home vs ordering at Starbucks.
- Sweet, refreshing, and light.
- A caffeine boost from the green coffee extract.
- Can be made by the glass or whip up for a pitcher for serving a crowd.
- Versatile where you can change up the ingredients used.
- Grape Juice – You can use white grape juice if you want a bit of a tart and sweet twist to the drink.
- Water – Filtered water is going to offer the most similar flavor to the drink.
- Strawberry – Reach for fresh and ripe berries to ensure they offer the sweetness the drink needs.
- Passion Fruit Extract – This is the passion fruit that you will enjoy the flavor of passion fruit. It is going to really enhance the drink.
- Green Coffee Extract – So I used green coffee extract but you can use green tea as well if you prefer.
- Acai Powder – I used a bit of powder to really enhance this to a tropical vibe.
How to Make Strawberry Acai Refresher
Full directions on how to make this copycat Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refresher are in the printable recipe card below.
This is a quick walkthrough of how it is made.
Step 1: Mix both extracts in a glass with water.
Step 2: In another glass add juice, the rest of the water, and strawberries.
Step 3: Combine the two drinks, add to ice and enjoy.
You are more than welcome to customize the sweetness. Add less or more of the grape juice to add less or more sweetness. Also, you can add simple syrup to the drink for added sweetness.
Green coffee extract or green tea both have caffeine in the drink. If you are wanting to make a caffeine-free version, leave out the green coffee.
Variations and Tips
Here are some tips and variations to the Starbucks drink recipe.
- You are welcome to use freeze-dried strawberries or fresh strawberries. The choice is yours.
- It is very important to make sure to really mix the ingredients when you are making your drink.
- Add more or less green tea coffee to elevate the strength of the refresher drink.
- Use black tea in replace if you are not a fan of green tea or green coffee extract.
- Add a splash of raspberry syrup to the drink for added sweetness and a twist of fruity flavor.
- Use Tazo passion tea to replace the coffee in the drink.
- Add in a splash of coconut milk for a twist in flavor but it also is similar to a pink drink.
You can refrigerate the drink in the fridge for up to two days.
If you store it in the fridge just make sure you mix up the drink before you pour and enjoy.
The drink will separate a bit once it is refrigerated.
More Copycat Starbucks Drinks
If you liked this copycat Starbucks Recipe recipe, you’ll love these ones too:
- Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher – A hibiscus tea that is paired with white grape juice, blackberries, and green tea extract.
- Copycat Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher – Lime, cucumber, and mint collide in this copycat Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher drink.
- Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte – This copycat Starbucks recipe is sure to be the perfect summertime drink!
- Copycat Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino – It is so simple to make at home for a fraction of the cost that you’ll pay at Starbucks or your favorite coffeehouse.
- Copycat Starbucks Graham Latte – Coffee flavored with honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Starbucks Medicine Ball Recipe – This medicine tea recipe tastes just like the real deal.
- Copycat Starbucks Cotton Candy Frappuccino – Try this delicious homemade recipe at home and save your money.
- Starbucks Caramel Brûlée Latte – This recipe is made with espresso, whole milk, a drizzle of caramel sauce, and topped with whipped cream.
- Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade – When you’re looking for a refreshing drink this summer, try making Passion Tea Lemonade Drink.
- Starbucks Caramel Vanilla Latte – Now you can enjoy your favorite Starbucks Vanilla Latte recipe anytime you want, without even leaving the house.
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino – This recipe makes about 2 medium size drinks.
Strawberry Acai Refresher
- 1 1/2 cup Grape juice
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Strawberry
- 1/2 tsp Passion fruit extract
- 1/2 tsp Green coffee or tea extract
- 1 tsp Acai powder
- In a first bowl, mix both extracts and half a glass of water.
- In the second, mix grape juice, all of the water and chopped strawberries.
- Combine two drinks.
- Fill a glass with crushed ice.
- Pour the drink into a glass.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.