Do you have a Lego enthusiast who could spend hours and hours every day engrossed with creative building? Do you have so many Legos in your house that you never know when you’ll suck up one with your vacuum cleaner? Do you sometimes get down the floor with your clever builders and create something of your own?
Well this club is for you and your family! The educational benefits of Legos are known far and wide and now you’ll have access to a safe, online environment for your kids to make new friends, use their imaginations, and work through challenges. Did I mention this club is 100% free!
- Meetings will take place once a week for the first four Mondays of the month.
- All meetings of the month will be identical. Please choose which one works for your family’s schedule.
- Meetings will last 60 minutes and will always take place at 3:00 pm central standard time.
- Lessons will be taught by our main moderator and teacher Roni Bergerson of Eastern Wind Academy and Outside the Brick.
- Each month will have a theme, a lesson plan, show and tell, and challenge activities.
- During each meeting, children will have the opportunity to hold a 3-minute show and tell of something that they have built. This could be a unique creation or a purchased set. Presentations could be shared live via webcam or via a photo Powerpoint presentation. Due to the fact that we will only have a few openings per class, if your child is interested in doing a show and tell, you must notify Roni at least a week in advance.
Join the Lego Club here.
You can also sign up for a FREE 2 year subscription to Lego Magazine!