If you are looking for Creative Money Gift Ideas, you’ve come to the right place!
There is one thing on everyone’s wish list this Christmas that no one is willing to ask for.
What is it? Cash!
Money Gift Ideas for Christmas
We want to be able to help fund their next trip or give them the money to buy what they want, but there is something really impersonal about just handing over a check.
If you are looking to give someone on your list cash this Christmas, you don’t have to just write a check and call it a day!
There are so many unique ways to surprise the gift receiver and give them cash at the same time!
My son is coming home from the military to spend the holidays with us for the first time in years and I know the best thing to give him for Christmas this year will be cash.
Usually I ship him some gifts, but this year he won’t have a lot of extra room to take back gifts when he goes home. So I knew I was going to give cash this year. Still I want him to have something fun to open while everyone else is opening gifts.
Thankfully there are a lot of really great ideas for gifting cash that are sure to be a big hit with the receiver. Plus it will be a lot of fun watching him open his Christmas Gift this year too!
Here are 15 money gift ideas for Christmas that are sure to be well received!
How to Make Gifts out of Money
- Emergency Stache – This first aid kit “Emergency Stash” is so fun and unexpected.
- Money Dispenser – A Santa favorite! Use seals to join bills, roll, insert into dispenser, and place it into the 3″ x 6-1/2″ x 9″ handled gift bag.
- Fortune Cookie – You can fold Cash to make it look like a Fortune cookie, then place a fun filled message inside! “You are Loved More than you know” or “I see Shopping in Your Future” are both cute messages.
- Rain Money Gun – Feeds up to 100 dollar bills and sends them flying across the room.
- Sweet and Money Surprise – This is such a sweet and simple gift idea to put together.
- Lucky Lollipops – Who doesn’t love lollipops…and money?
- Money Soap – Money Soap, Real cash in every Soap.
- Excitemint Money Gift – This s a fun idea for all ages!
- Rainy Day Fund – All you really need is a white umbrella (the paint will show better, but you could try on another color), some fabric paint, some twine + paper clips….oh, well, and a little cash too
- Box of Chocolate – This is such a fun and creative way to give all kinds of different money.
- Money Maze – Put your gift in this puzzle box and make the receiver wait to get your gifts until he/she solves the puzzle
- Card Holder Money – This uses a business card case and could be fun for college students and young adults.
- Kleenex Box Money Gift – No time to get a gift? No problem! Just go get some cash out of your purse, grab an old kleenex box.
- Cold Hard Cash – Place the cash in a plastic bag to keep it from getting wet. Put it in a container of water, and freeze it into a block of ice.
- Money Topiary – You know, you want to give something “crafty” but not everyone appreciates crafts, not to mention those that are just hard to give gifts to – this is the solution! Crafty (cause you love that) but when it boils down to it, it’s just a pile of money (others love that!).
I love all of the different money holder ideas for cash and this beats just giving the standard gift card that I would usually opt for.
Unlike gift cards, money can be used anywhere and will always make a great gift for anyone.
So the next time you are unsure what to give someone, try one of these unique & creative money gifts.